---
Quotes
1. “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted”. - Albert Einstein
2. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have”.
- Thomas Jefferson
3. “I have not failed. I have just found 10000 ways that will not work”.
- Thomas Alva Edison
4. “Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down”.
- Jimmy Durrante
5. “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I am not sure about the former”. - Albert Einstein
6. The human soul needs actual beauty more than bread.
D. H. Lawrence
7. There never was a good war or a bad peace.
Benjamin Franklin
8. The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.
Theodore Roosevelt
9. Truth and Non-violence is my God
M. K. Gandhi
10. Just as I would not like to be a slave, so I would not like to be a master.
Abraham Linkon
11. Knowledge is Power
Hobbes
12. Man is by nature a political animal.
Aristotol
13. Man is not the creature of circumstance. Circumstances are the creature of men.
Disraeli
14. Excellent things are rare.
Plato
15. Well done is better than well said.
Benjamin Franklin
16. Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
Rabindra Nath Tagore
17. Whether I earned your vote or not, I have listened to you, I have learned from you. You have made me a better President
Barack Obama
18. One child, one teacher, one pen and one book can change the world.
Malala Yousafzay
------- ------- -------
19. Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get.
G. B. Shaw
20. A thing of beauty is a joy forever
John Keats
21. To be and not to be that is the question.
Shakespeare
22. Where wealth accumulates, men decay.
Goldsmith
23. Beauty is truth, truth is beauty, that is all.
John Keats
24. I came I saw I conquered
Shekspear
25. Good Government is no substitute for self government.
Alfred Tennyson
26. A democratic Government is of the people, for the people and by the people.
Abraham Linkon
27. Law grinds the poor and rich men rule the men.
Gold Smith
----------------------------
D. H. Lawrence
7. There never was a good war or a bad peace.
Benjamin Franklin
8. The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.
Theodore Roosevelt
9. Truth and Non-violence is my God
M. K. Gandhi
10. Just as I would not like to be a slave, so I would not like to be a master.
Abraham Linkon
11. Knowledge is Power
Hobbes
12. Man is by nature a political animal.
Aristotol
13. Man is not the creature of circumstance. Circumstances are the creature of men.
Disraeli
14. Excellent things are rare.
Plato
15. Well done is better than well said.
Benjamin Franklin
16. Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
Rabindra Nath Tagore
17. Whether I earned your vote or not, I have listened to you, I have learned from you. You have made me a better President
Barack Obama
18. One child, one teacher, one pen and one book can change the world.
Malala Yousafzay
------- ------- -------
19. Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get.
G. B. Shaw
20. A thing of beauty is a joy forever
John Keats
21. To be and not to be that is the question.
Shakespeare
22. Where wealth accumulates, men decay.
Goldsmith
23. Beauty is truth, truth is beauty, that is all.
John Keats
24. I came I saw I conquered
Shekspear
25. Good Government is no substitute for self government.
Alfred Tennyson
26. A democratic Government is of the people, for the people and by the people.
Abraham Linkon
27. Law grinds the poor and rich men rule the men.
Gold Smith
----------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment